This guy Andrew Broeren marketed USA properties for sale with 3 year rental guarantees so that the owner has income even if the properties were not rented out.

Then, as soon as he had sold all his properties, he shut down the company that issued the guarantees so none of the property owners could collect the rental guarantee money. So we are left with properties that we paid above market price for, and no rental guarantee.

What a scam.

Surely selling properties with guarantees attached in the knowledge that you have no intention of honouring those guarantees is illegal?

Avoid this person and Paragon or whatever he calls his next scam operation.

Had an Experience with Paragon Mortgage?

Comments

The same thing happened to me. the rental guarantee was not honoured and I know of others in the same boat. I live in Singapore and purchased three properties in the US through him.

I will sign off as anonymous but if Andrew Broeren replies to this email and disputes it in any way I would be happy to give my full details and also contact others I know and encourage them to do the same.

JHarris2014
New York, New York, United States #800841

I've dealt with Paragon and Mr Broeren over the last few years, obtained a number of properties and found them to extremely professional throughout.This posting appears, especially as signed 'anonymous' to be likely a disgruntled ex-employee.

I don't believe this site to be responsible to allow people to place comments anonymously and cause undue reputational harm.Mr or Ms Anonymous might I suggest if you have a genuine complaint - grow a backbone and give your real details.